All MF TECNO Automatic Sealing of Bags are designed in such a way that they can be equipped with various accessories and special devices in order to be customised, depending on the requirements of the customer.
Vibration systems of the bag
In the case of products with a low degree of flowability, particularly light or that require compaction, we can propose various vibrating devices:
- Vibrator from below to the Bagging Line mod.IABA with stainless retractable comb between the rollers of the conveyor, corresponding with the filling zone. Electro-pneumatic functioning, duration and intensity of the vibration may be chosen from the programme.
- Vibrator from below to the Bagging Line mod.UNIVERSAL, with stainless chair forks, transferring of the filled bag from the bagging area to that of evacuation. Electro-pneumatic functioning, duration and intensity of the vibration may be chosen from the programme.
- Vibrating table, for all the bagging models, with vibrating surface connected to appropriate vibrator/s, especially suitable for very fluidized powder products. Electro-mechanical functioning, operated electronically using the inverter, duration and intensity of the vibration may be chosen from the programme.
Elimination of excess air from the bag before sealing.
The use of bags free of micro-perforation, requiring "hermetic" sealing, poses the problem of eliminating the excess air from the inside of the bad in order to avoid problems of handling and palletising. To overcome such a problem, we can propose the following devices:
- Remove-air "in cushions", for all the bagging models, consisting of a pair of aluminium bars that support the cushions in polyurethane foam which, closing above the level of the product, contribute to the evacuation of the excess air in the bag. Electro-pneumatic functioning, height of the application adjustable.
- Remove-air "with rollers", for all the bagging models, consisting of a pair of rollers which, descending along the surface of the bag, sit on the product, compacting it and emptying the upper part of the bag. Electro-pneumatic functioning, rollers course application adjustable by programme.
The growing need of traceability of products has led MF TECNO to prepare a series of solutions for the marking of the bags within their own Bagging Lines.
The use of industrial encoders with inkjet or with thermal transfer, from carefully selected leading manufacturing brands, allows to better interpret the demands of its customers.
The modularity of our Bagging Lines allows you to position the application so as to realise the required encoding on any of the surface of the bag, both empty and full.
In addition to its traditional labelling systems for the application of sewn labels, MF TECNO has provided some solutions, based on application devices for auto-adhesive labels, pre-printed or printed at the time (print-apply), capable of labelling the bag in real time, both empty and full, within their own Bagging Lines. Such devices are mechanically and electronically interfaced with the bagging machine that hosts them, in order to guarantee maximum reliability in the traceability of the packs. Any anomalies in the labelling process are immediately recorded by the PLC of the Bagging Line, which promptly stops its operation, refraining from sending the next palletising bags with marking.
Devices for weight control
These solutions are primarily used as monitoring systems to guarantee compliance with local norms on weight and measurements, checking the completeness of the packs to meet needs for higher quality and regularity of the product. MF TECNO has developed various European metrology institutes.
Such systems may be inserted inside the Bagging Lines, for the verification of the single bag before it arrives at the ejector. They may also be positioned in the output of the line, before the bag reaches the palletising.
Metal Detection Devices
Out of the collaboration between MF TECNO and carefully selected leading manufacturing brands, are born detection systems that allow you to intercept metals, magnetic or otherwise, which may accidentally contaminate the industrial products produced from its Bagging Lines.
Such systems may be inserted inside the Bagging Lines, in correspondence with the discharge of the product from the dispenser (annular metal detector) or for the verification of the single bag before it arrives at the ejector. They may also be positioned in the output of the line, before the bag reaches the palletising.