Rotating tables on rolls or chains for pallet conversion
Manufactured for heavy applications (up to 2000 Kg capacity), they facilitate rotation of any pallet within the rotation range required. The roller bearing can have a rolling or chain platform assembled, according to the layout requirements and the type of pallet. They easily adapt to any transport speed, pallet type and weight.
• Structure in painted structural steel.
• Rotation using a roller bearing with a crown pinion, activated by a single or dual speed gear motor.
• Sensors on the machine for deceleration and stoppage.
• Roller section with structure in painted structural steel.
• Galvanised rolls with stationary pinion.
• Gear motor and chain transmission.
• Device to detect pallet presence.
• Equipped with an electrical and pneumatic system.